Memberships run from January 1 through December 31 of the same calendar year.
Regular Member ($10/yr) – includes newsletters, WDGA fundraisers, WDGA voting privileges, and listing in the Members section of the webpage (optional).
Advertising Member ($20/yr) – all the above PLUS advertising space in the newsletter, Facebook timeline and the WDGA website.
Click here to print out our Membership-Application
Frequently Asked Questions
- Do I need to live in Wyoming?
- No, members can come from any state.
- I have meat/fiber/pet goats, can I join WDGA and advertise in your newsletter?
- Yes, everyone interested in goats is welcome!
- I can’t attend the WDGA meetings, will this prevent me from joining?
- Attending meetings is not required although we encourage participation. If you would like to add issues to the WDGA agenda or to leave a proxy vote contact a board member prior to the meeting.
- Do you need volunteers?
- We are always in need of volunteers for shows, contact the membership chair to discuss what will be a good fit.